Grow Machines Standard Terms & Conditions
- Prices are valid for 30 days unless otherwise stipulated.
- All equipment remains the property of Grow Machines CC until fully paid.
- Prices are subject to raw material and fuel price increases.
- Prices are subject to exchange rate fluctuations.
- NFT hydroponic equipment is electric power sensitive and you need to make provision for this. Please contact us for advice on this topic.
- Grow Machines do not do area preparation for installations. Please arrange this locally. Area preparation specifications can be made available on request. Please contact us if you require us to send you the specifications or need advice.
- Prices do not include greenhouses or protective structures unless specifically specified.
- Some critical spares may be required for the quoted system. Please consult with us if you require a quote on critical spares. You are advised to keep a spare pump at your operation.
- Grow Machines will not be held liable for production loss if a system unexpectedly fails. It is essential that you inquire and get yourself acquainted on the basic repair and fault finding procedures during installation and/or training.
- Our systems are designed and manufactured to promote food security and should be used for food production only. Grow Machines will not accept any liability or responsibility of any kind if the equipment is used for any other purpose.
- Grow Machines provide a six month workmanship guarantee on all equipment. The guarantee do not include free traveling to the customer’s site as provision has not been made for such events in the product prices. This warranty does not cover daily or routine maintenance activities that should be performed by the client or the grower.
- Due to the cost that we have to commit to purchase the materials specially made on non-returnable basis we cannot accept any returns (for refunding) on hydroponic equipment. It is up to the client to ensure that equipment is fit for purpose before purchase. We will gladly advise where possible. Please consult with us.
- Paying a deposit (or partial deposit) is officially accepted as placing an order.
Once an order is placed, the order can not be cancelled since we have to invest significant capital on a non returnable and non refundable basis.
If not stated otherwise in the quote, prices are quoted ex-works Standerton (South Africa).
- Clients from across the border of South Africa are responsible for any taxes, border and custom duties payable. No provision is made in this quote for last mentioned. VAT can only be levied at a zero rate if the transaction and associated paperwork is done according to the South African Revenue Services VAT 404 guideline. In the event that the client do not qualify to be exempted from VAT duties or fail to supply Grow Machines of the required documentation to process the zero rate VAT invoice at a null VAT rate and the South African Revenue Services require VAT at the standard rate to be paid, the client automatically becomes liable to pay a 15% Value Added Tax rate even if the quotation or associated invoice state that there is a zero VAT rate applicable. In this event the client can then claim any VAT back directly from the South African Revenue Services when and if the client conforms to the exemption criteria of SARS.
- If not stated otherwise the cost of installation, traveling, transport, shipping, transport or shipping insurance and accommodation is not included in this quotation.
- Solar or backup power systems are not included in the price of the hydroponic systems unless it is stipulated as an item in the quote.
- The client is advised to take transport or shipping insurance on the goods to be transported. Grow Machines cannot be held liable for road accidents and damaged equipment resulting from transport or shipping.
- Security: Customers should make provision for the security of the equipment on the installation site. Grow Machines do not take liability for any equipment lost due to theft on site.
- Damages: Grow Machines do not take liability for damages related to veld fires or other disasters that may damage equipment on the installation site. Please take the necessary precautions to prevent this.
- Grow Machines cannot guarantee exact performance of evaporative cooling systems since cooling effect depends on a combination of temperature, humidity, the type of greenhouse or protective structure that the client may use, the size of the system, the Infra-red radiation levels of the area and the effect of the surrounding environment..
- The client is responsible to ensure that a 220V AC power supply (with earth leakage protection) and a fresh water supply point is available at points specified in the drawings.
- Grow Machines offer training on growing plants. We train our clients to the best of our ability. Due to the vast variety of plant cultivars that can be grown in the system and the enormous knowledge base required to cover all varieties, Grow Machines can only train you on the basics of growing your plants. Although our training will enable you to gain the required skills quickly, you will be required to do extra research and gain experience on your cultivars and varieties to master. You will have control over nursing your plants. Grow Machines do not take any liability for disease, malnutrition, chemical imbalances, pests, power failure’s or any kind of other problem that may affect your plants negatively. Daily maintenance of your plants and system is important for your success.
- All Grow Machines Patents are protected by International and National Patent Rights. The operating concepts have been patented, protecting both design and operating principle. The equipment may not be reproduced, reverse engineered or redesigned in any manner. No alterations may be made to the design without written approval from Grow Machines.
- By placing an order you pledge that you accept our terms & conditions.